About the firm
Our practice areas are property law (with a focus on retail leasing), litigation, dispute resolution (in particular mediation) and
We act for some of Australia's leading retail brands and international brands.
About the role
We are seeking a law graduate or solicitor (with up to 3 years post admission experience) to join our team.
What is it like to work at Herro Solicitors?
- Our firm culture is best described as professional yet personable.
- We are genuinely client focused.
- Whilst we provide legal advice of the highest professional standard, we do so in a friendly and genuine way.
- You are exposed to client contact at an early stage.
- We provide on going training and mentoring - we want you to excel in your career.
We offer you:
- A very competitive "top tier" salary package with incentives/profit share and bonuses.
- Career progression and annual performance reviews.
- An inclusive and supportive team environment.
- Cutting edge technology to assist you in your work.
- A sensible work/life balance.
- Ongoing training and support.
About you – Selection Criteria
We look for the following:
- Excellent character– honesty, integrity and sincerity are essential personal characteristics.
- Excellent academic results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Genuine commitment to achieving exemplary outcomes for clients.
Time frame for commencement of employment
- To be mutually agreed (September/October/ November 2019).
How to apply
If this opportunity is what you have been looking for, please forward your application to Mr Anthony Herro, Principal Solicitor, Herro
Solicitors at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- Covering letter addressing each of the Selection Criteria;
- Resume/CV including contact details for 3 referees; and
- Academic Transcript.
If you have any further questions regarding this opportunity, please telephone Anthony on a confidential basis on 0418 407 418.
Close date is 24th September 2019