Due to growth, we are looking for an experienced Leasing Paralegal to join our close-knit team on a permanent basis -
focusing on Retail and Commercial Leasing. This position is Full-Time.
About the firm
Herro Solicitors is a boutique Sydney CBD law firm that specialises in retail and
commercial leases. We act for clients in drafting, advising and negotiating leases and in resolving lease disputes. We act for both tenants
- Great team culture - Friendly and professional team
- Development - Opportunity for advancement
Work from home/Flexible work environment –Hours and work type negotiable to suit the successful candidate
including flexible hours and working from home
About the opportunity
You will become an integral and valued member of our team. Whilst the role is a full time permanent position, if preferred, we are
willing to negotiate flexible working arrangements including part-time/full-time, work hours and working from home.
Duties, including but not limited to:
- Administrative support for preparation of Lease documentation
- Completing administrative tasks accurately
- Drafting standard emails and correspondence
- Building rapport with clients to establish their needs and provide a high level of client service
- Conducting property and company searches
- Preparing documents for registration
- General Leasing admin
- General administrative assistance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same or similar role administering retail and commercial lease services
- Great time management and organisation skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong MS office skills
- a fast and accurate typing speed.
How to apply
Please email your application to email@example.com.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your average typing speed?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Leasing Paralegal?
- Do you have experience operating digital dictation devices?
- How many years' experience do you have in a paralegal role?
- Do you have administration experience in the legal services industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in property law?