Herro Solicitors manages all aspects of your Leases including Lessor’s Disclosure Statements, the use of our extensively developed Retail, Commercial
Leases and Agreements for Lease – we provide highly specialized Lease advice and Lease management for Landlords.
- This area is a minefield for the Landlord or Leasing Agent who is not comprehensively advised.
- Herro Solicitors aims to increase our client’s knowledge base.
- It is important that Leasing Agents, Landlord and Property Managers have up to date and accurate retail lease advice – as at times,
an uninformed Landlord or Agent can create problems in future – for example by failing to issue a Lessor’s Disclosure Statement
strictly in accordance with the Act the Landlord may be providing the Tenant with a right to terminate the Lease within the first
six months or by failing to obtain a Section 16 Certificate, thereby creating a 5-year Lease whilst the intention was only to create
a 2-year Lease.
- We assist in drafting Heads of Agreements and terms and conditions letters, so that the negotiated terms are clearly documented.
- This assists in developing a more harmonious landlord and tenant relationship.
- We assist in the drafting of Lessor’s Disclosure Statements, Leases and Agreement for Lease. We provide comprehensive advice to landlords
regarding the provisions of the Retail Leases Act and up to date changes in the law in light of recent decisions of the NSW Civil
and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT).
- Whether you are a large or small landlord, we are able to provide premium legal services (without paying the fees of the mega firms)
to ensure a high standard of Lease documentation to protect your interests.